Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Beatboxing...

So my cousin, Will, does this beatbox thing that I can't describe, but was super cool. My youngest sister, Rachel, got married on our Uncle Chris's birthday (May 19). So we were all together at my parents' house, and Chris asked Will to "perform" for us. Will sang Happy Birthday to his dad, Chris. Granted, Will had just gone to his senior prom the night before and had had no sleep, so he was going on adrenaline and he claims it wasn't his best performance. But I thought it was pretty cool. Here's a video clip of it. If the player below doesn't work, you can go to the link at http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6755550700248802981

I'm still trying to figure out how to make the video players work within my blog page.




He also performed at his school's talent show - the link to that is at http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5904327079684258353, or you should be able to play it below. It's 4 minutes long, so it might take a while to load.

No comments: