Saturday, February 17, 2007

Tired of MySpace and A Short Disclaimer...

Well, my sister (Daria) convinced me to sign up with MySpace so that I could stay in touch with our cousins better, etc. (now that email is considered a technology of the dark ages). And I like that part of it - I like seeing their pictures and reading their blogs. But I really don't like the ads that pop up (mostly of half-dressed girls), and the ego of the guy who created M.S. is pretty annoying. So I'm considering spending more time on "space" that has more class than that. I'll probably check in on the aforementioned space to see how my family is doing. But I'm going to try blogging here...

Which leads me to my disclaimer...I have never created a blog before. Before, I couldn't imagine a single thing that other people would be interested in reading or looking at about my life. But after looking at some friends' blogs, I feel less afraid of "messing up". They have encouraged me. But I don't claim to have any talent at this sort of thing. So if you happen to be looking at my blog, consider showing grace and mercy and just bear with me as this thing evolves. Thanks!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok, so maybe this doesnt have half naked girls, but its BORING! no pictures. and who else is on it? it only works if people know about it and get on with you. i've never heard of this site. sheesh. u have to be difficult dont you.

Anonymous said...

and, i can only post anonymous since i dont have an account, but i'll have you know i'm NOT anonymous, i'm daria jane ellison, and these are MY words.

Anonymous said...

Your blog is great - thank you!
Now I don't feel as if you are somewhere in never never land.

Guess I will have to learn to "blog it" to keep up with all you grands.

That's pretty big hole in the fence if the cow was eating your grass!

My, my you two have so many responsibilities you need all those interests for rest and recreation. Makes my heart happy for you just to read about it.

Time for my breakfast. Hugs!
U NO WHO