Saturday, February 17, 2007

Pictures!!

Well, for my second posting, I figured I should get some pictures online. These will show more of what I've been up to over the past 2 years. That's a lot of time to recapture, but I'll do my best to be concise...maybe.
First, this is my favorite tree. It's in North Carolina. I discovered it as a senior in high school, but I got to see it again this past Christmas, so I was relieved to see that it's still there despite past hurricanes, etc.

This (below) is when we went to Enchanted Rock in the Hill Country of west Texas. I don't remember exactly where it is, but it's west of Austin, so that's west for me. :) We had fun, despite the heights (for me anyway). That's something new I've discovered over the last 6 years - I don't like heights unless there is a railing. So climbing up the sides of big hills didn't exactly appeal to me, but the view from the top was amazing.











I guess I should stop with that for the first go-round. I'll put more up on another day. Check back later!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the photos, and love the landscape. The landscape feeds my soul. Thanks for sharing. hlmk